- Environmentally-aware travellers a fast growing niche
- Overlooked and Underrated: Ouro Preto, Brazil
- SA Tourism’s innovative Touch Table wins two Loerie Awards
- New warning on job cuts in SA hotels
- Pickpocket-proof: Money Belts and Their Alternatives
- London 2012 event listings 28 July: what’s on during the Olympics
- Ryan Shell new head chef at Haute Cabriere Cellar Restaurant
- KZN entrepreneurs in line for big rewards
- London’s top five quirky restaurants and bars
- London event listings 29 July: what’s on during the Olympics
- Emma’s Eccentric Britain: kitesurfing in Northumberland
- The Don Group quits hotel sector to get out of the red
- Olympic runs: the best places to stay for the Games within easy reach of London
- Ремонт квартиры косметический Ремонт квартир.
Tag Archives: rural tourism
It's deplorable that veterans lack adequate health care services. Help in one important way may be coming, though.
Following recent recomendations by the Government Accountability Office, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs may soon reimburse veterans for the travel expenses for receiving care at a VA medical center outside their region as an alternative to paying for local but more expensive private providers. This would be a help for Native veterans, many of whom live in rural areas with few local private providers and without easy access to expensive travel to far-away VA medical facilities to get the care … Read the rest
Rural travel is a great way to reconnect with your roots. Here are 9 interesting rural destinations to discover in India!
By Lipika Halder
This article was originally published at The Alternative - an online publication on social change and sustainable living.
Our rich heritage and tradition lies preserved in the villages. Walk into any village across the country, and you can feel joy in the simplicity and the union with nature. The inherent beauty of villages can be felt from all villages high up in the mountains of the Himalayas to the temple towns and beaches of Tamil … Read the rest
Hotel del Teatre, Regencós, Catalonia
The name tells something of its history: the characterful building that houses the restaurant was once a cinema, and the stage with the big screen remains. Located in a hamlet, with a church and a pretty square, the restaurant is on one side of the square, with the bedrooms across the street in a stone building with white beams, white walls, crisp-linen beds and a minimalist feel. Splash out on the suites with big windows. Pine cliffs, sandy beaches and sparkling coves are a 10-minute drive away.
• +34 972 306270, hoteldelteatre.com, doubles from … Read the rest