- Environmentally-aware travellers a fast growing niche
- Overlooked and Underrated: Ouro Preto, Brazil
- SA Tourism’s innovative Touch Table wins two Loerie Awards
- New warning on job cuts in SA hotels
- Pickpocket-proof: Money Belts and Their Alternatives
- London 2012 event listings 28 July: what’s on during the Olympics
- Ryan Shell new head chef at Haute Cabriere Cellar Restaurant
- KZN entrepreneurs in line for big rewards
- London’s top five quirky restaurants and bars
- London event listings 29 July: what’s on during the Olympics
- Emma’s Eccentric Britain: kitesurfing in Northumberland
- The Don Group quits hotel sector to get out of the red
- Olympic runs: the best places to stay for the Games within easy reach of London
- Свежая информация Ремонт у нас на сайте.
Tag Archives: smartbox
There is still something to be said about receiving a gift box unexpectedly and being surprised by what’s inside. In today’s incentive universe of digital gifting and self-service award redemptions, David Meyers, CEO of Smartbox North America, says the company’s gift boxes containing experience gifts fulfill a niche.
Working with vetted service providers, Smartbox is a purveyor of themed experiences including spa, extreme-sport travel, and gourmet dining. Each recipient welcomes an approximate five-square-inch gift box containing a full-color, illustrated catalog (which Smartbox calls guide books) of experiences in the chosen theme and a preloaded, non-reloadable gift card that is … Read the rest
Under the scheme, which launches today, drivers between the ages of 17 and 25 would have their motoring skills monitored by the small box fitted to their car.
They will be rewarded for good driving with lower insurance premiums by adhering to a range of different criteria, including not driving as so-called “dangerous” times between 11pm and 6am.
The age group is among the hardest hit by higher motor insurance costs, having seen their premiums rise on average by 58 per cent to more than £2,200 in the past year.
Motorists have been warned that they are likely to … Read the rest
Are you aged between 17 and 25 and reckon you're a good driver but are forced to pay hefty insurance premiums due to the antics of your peers? If so, new pay-how-you-drive insurance policies are aimed at drivers such as you.
Hi-tech computer telematics will track by satellite not just when you are driving, but how fast, how you take corners, how you brake and even the car's G-force. It has been dubbed the "spy in the car" and now some of Britain's biggest insurers are introducing it as a way to offer young drivers, especially 17- to 25-year-old … Read the rest
I’M a proud dad, and I hate missing my children’s sporting events because of travel. But I do try to get updates, no matter where I am.
I was heading to Berlin for a conference last year and my son, Casey, was pitching in a really important high school baseball game. I called my wife, Barbra, from the airport and found out the score was close. I couldn’t see myself not knowing how it went. I decided to take a different flight so I could get a play-by-play while I was at Newark.
Although Casey’s team lost, he hit … Read the rest